Monday, November 12, 2007

Had Enough?




I sure have! A friend sent me the link to this web site (thanks Adam!). This is some crazy stuff! Here are a few picture from their website.


"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't
pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected,
and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years
telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the
United States where men were free." - - Ronald Reagan


No, I am not prejudiced and I am not against immigration. What I am against is ILLEGAL immigration. It is criminal after all.



I saved the worst photo for last. Ugh! This makes me SO angry!

There is tons of information here so be sure to check out this website....http://www.outragedpatriots.com/



To find out what is going on with this picture click here.

Theodore Roosevelt’s ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907:

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here
in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be
treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to
discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin.
But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American and
nothing but an American. … There can be no divided allegiance
here.
Any man who says he is an American, but something else also,
isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American
flag. … We have room for but one language here and that is the English language
… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to
the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907


The above quote is something that every American citizen needs to read!

Also:
Boycott Bank of America! I think this is a great idea! Long before I heard about this I was already doing my own boycott. They are anything BUT American.

No comments: