Friday, December 28, 2007

Strangest Or Funniest Gift?




Just wondering, what was the strangest or funniest gift you ever received? I suppose the strangest one for me would be the year I got a kids CB Radio. I was maybe 8 or 9? I guess at the time it didn't seem strange (Mother was married to a truck driver) but now it sounds pretty funny doesn't it? It was kind of a bummer though as I felt like I was in some sad movie or song. I was only able to hear someone talking on it maybe twice. I would sit in my room saying, "breaker, breaker, anyone there" over and over night after night. Pitiful isn't it? Because of that I would NOT recommend getting a kid a CB radio. Kind of boring. Kids appreciate Ipods a whole lot more in these days. LOL




I know some of you can really top that one (especially my oldest daughter). Leave a comment with the strangest one you got or email me and I will post it on here. Let's get a good "after Christmas laugh". Help me out with this one. :-)

No comments: