Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Homeschool Buyers Co-op?

I am so excited about this. I discovered the greatest thing for homeschoolers. This is a co-op. They are trying to grow to have enough buying power as schools. You must go visit this website. Homeschoolers click here! I am thinking of doing this offer.
If you have this or have heard stuff about it, please comment, and let me know.
Below is just a poem I really like. Hope you like it too.
My Reason For Homeschooling By Anita Doran

I want to be
the special potter,
Who molds and shapes my little daughter.
To keep her
closely to my side,
To teach her why Jesus died.

I think that she is
doing great,
Especially since she’s only eight.
She shops, she bakes,
she mops the floor,
Has two cats she’s responsible for.

She can read
a product label
To see if it’s fit for our table.
I teach her all about
life, you see,
As she tags along with me.

And no matter where we
roam,
We keep on learning, just like home.
We add a little mystery,
By learning the state’s history.

Although she reads and writes and
sings,
She’s learning more important things.
Like love and kindness and
God’s word,
How to be humble, yet still be heard.

Sure it’s hard and
I have my doubts,
“Am I doing this right?” “How will she turn out?”
And
my house gets such a mess!
Too many papers strewn, I guess.

Sometimes frustration rears its head,
She didn’t do what I said.
Yet, all in all, it is a charm,
To have my daughter on my arm.

If I ever have a doubt,
I get our big old Bible out.
In the
book, I always see
That this is how it’s meant to be.

Side be side,
day by day,
Teaching her the Godly way.

No comments: