Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Homeschool Support Group Skit

My daughter did a skit at our homeschool support group meeting last night. I realize if you are not a friend of family member this may not thrill you. However, for friends and family members I am posting it here. This skit is to convince the people in our group to get their yearbook family pages done and handed in by the deadline. At the end of the year we make up a pretty nice yearbook. Hope you like the skit, entitled " A Yearbook Carol". You will even get to see the "Ghost of Yearbook Near Future". Be sure to turn your sound up so you can hear it.



5 comments:

agent736 said...

I loved the skit. It is amazing how good Catrina is. Is she doing any plays in the near future? I also couldn't believe how much she looks like you. Her short hair makes her look like her beautiful mother. You all should be proud and don't forget, the deadline is April 1st.
Love to you all.

Anonymous said...

How funny. Catrina is so cute. I am impressed with people who do drama so well. Where does she get her total lack of shyness, from her mother? (snicker). Love, Sherry

Our Family said...

Yes, Sherry of course all of her acting talent (and lack of shyness)comes from me. You remember all those plays I was in and all those public speaking engagements right? Oh wait, there haven't been any and my knees would be knocking if there were!!! Yikes! It has to be a gift from God because it didn't come from her parents. ;-) ~Kim

Our Family said...

Yes, we certainly are proud of her. She does look a bit like me. Don't tell her that though. She has had some friends make similar comments since she got this shorter hair cut. Remember, at this age, it is not the greatest thing in the world to look like your Mom. Of course, she doesn't want to hurt my feelings but I remember this age. :-) ~Kim

Anonymous said...

That was Catrina? She's all grown up!?!
Nice work!
David