Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What's The Big Deal About MSG?


Did you miss me? I know I have been gone for some time. I should be back to my
regularly scheduled programming now though. My fabulous husband was sick for
several days so we have been away from the computer a lot more. He is a lot
better but we would appreciate any prayers for a speedy recovery.
The following is part one of something I was working on before I took my mini-(blog)vacation.








MSG could be hurting your baby, causing disease, hurting your heart, and helping Americans stay fat! Surprisingly, MSG is found in many more things than you think. It isn't limited to Chinese food but also in processed meats, soups, potato chips, salad dressing and much more. Also, MSG is hidden with other names. One you will recognize is Aspartame. Makes you think doesn't it? I always thought of it as a natural thing but recently discovered we are dealing with the synthetic (man -made) version. When will we learn we can't make things better than God! Watch this part 1 video. I will have part 2,3, & 4 on here in the next few days.

No comments: