Friday, September 26, 2008

Let's Hear It For Modesty!


I found this amazing post on a new blog I discovered. You MUST read it. Read it until the end. I was dumbfounded by the end. Come back here and leave me a comment. I want to know if your reaction was similar to mine or not. Let's not give up on modesty. :-)
To read it click here.
Speaking of modesty, have your heard about "Moms for Modesty"? Check it out here. I love what it says. I pasted their mission below.

Moms for Modesty Mission Statement

As a Mom for Modesty I believe in common-sense modesty for girls and young women.

I believe in refraining from sexualizing our girls and young women.

I believe that it is unwise and unfair to taunt boys and young men by permitting my daughter(s) to dress in an immodest manner.

I believe that true beauty comes from within and I strive to teach my daughter(s) this truth.

I will loyally shop at retailers that provide girls' and young womens clothing that is modest, affordable and stylish.

No comments: