Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Coupon Crazy!

Image Source
I am going coupon crazy over here. A friend taught a class in my homeschool support group about all you can do (and save) with coupons. I missed the class. Since that time, my friend, (thanks Kristi!) has been helping me get started.

These were my goals.

Goal #1 Get a bunch of coupons.


Goal #2 Organize that bunch of coupons


Goal #3 Try to make the most out of using that bunch of coupons.
(This last one is taking some time!)



Well, I got organized and have done a lot of research. I have had some success too. Now I am discovering there is a whole "coupon world" out there. Have you ever noticed when you get interested in an area you find a whole group of people that you didn't even know existed? That happened when Michale got his "Happy 30th Birthday You Get To Jump Out of an Airplane" gift. Turns out there is a whole community of people, skydivers. Each community has there own wording and things like that. The rest of us never find out about it until somehow we step into that community for a bit. Well couponing (is that even a word?) is the same thing. There are blogs on top of blogs and websites on top of websites completely on the topic of couponing. These people are saving LOTS of money too.



Now that I am a newbie in this little world I am going to post some coupon web sites on the side of my blog. If you are interested check them out.

No comments: