Sunday, November 2, 2008

Friend of Planned Parenthood

Image Source
Go to Mrspsycho's Pub blog and check out this post.

Have you ever heard of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League? That is what eventually became what we know today as Planned Parenthood.

"Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spike of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted."

That and more information on this topic can be found here.

If that isn't upsetting enough here is something that happened much more recently. This happened in March of this year. A UCLA student group made some phone calls. I guess they wanted to do an experiment and see what the reaction was from Planned Parenthood. I am sure most will be shocked.

Idaho donor: The abortion—I can give money specifically for a black baby, that would be the purpose?


PP Rep: Absolutely. If you wanted to designate that your gift be used to help an African-American woman in need, then we would certainly make sure that the gift was earmarked for that purpose.


Idaho donor: Great, because I really faced trouble with affirmative action, and I don’t want my kids to be disadvantaged against black kids. I just had a baby; I want to put it in his name.


PP Rep: Yes, absolutely.


Idaho donor: And we don’t, you know we just think, the less black kids out there the better.

PP Rep: Understandable, understandable.



Idaho donor: Right. I want to protect my son, so he can get into college


PP Rep: Alright. Excuse my hesitation, this is the first time I’ve had a donor call and make this kind of request, so I’m excited, and want to make sure I don’t leave anything out.


This information came from here also.

Your gift will be used to HELP an African-American woman in need? Are you kidding me? How awful is this? What she calls help I call murder....put that word in place of help above. It is very likely an African-American woman in the womb.

Doesn't this make the video I referenced above even more interesting? Very sad.

Regarding the cartoon above. Take it from a family that knows. There are so many people in this world that would love and cherish a baby. There are many people who can't have a baby. Please, don't abort, give the gift of life to your child and to a family that would love that baby.







No comments: