Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cultured Moms Favorite Things- Money Exchange


I have found many things that really are great products. Often, I wish I could tell my friends and family about them. They don't always come up in conversation so I thought posting them here would be fun. I have thought of several things that I would like to share. Feel free to comment and share some of YOUR favorite things, deals, or helpful tips.
Love this and so should you! Do you know anything about Paypal? Well, this is just like it but free. Looks like Paypal has some competition. If you are interested in learning more click here. If you decide you want to sign up be sure to click on the link to the right of my page....scroll down just a bit. It is free to sign up and free to send money.

Speaking of money things.
I did this one also. I signed up for the HSBC savings account. The interest on this savings account is 3.50% until Aug. 15th. I signed up for this BEFORE this promotion. I have it set up to take money out of my bank account each week. I love it! I don't even think about it. While I am not thinking about it money is taken out of my banking account, added to my HSBC savings account, and has the best interest you can get. There is NO minimum deposit and no fees.

No comments: