Tuesday, June 10, 2008

He May Not Be An Honest Broker?

(Although this photo may look scary do not worry. The Polar Bears are NOT endangered. There are more of them now than there used to be!)

Ahh, more interesting, informative, and entertaining comments from my favorite talk show host, Glenn Beck. If you have never listened to him on the radio or seen him on TV you must give him a try. Even if at first you don't think you like him..hang in there. More than likely you will change your mind. Also, realize he is pretty sarcastic so you have to be careful how you interpret his comments.

On with the post....

Al Gore has been parading around the world (in his carbon guzzling private jet) telling the horrors of not acting on global warming.

Turns out he may not be an honest broker on the issue (gasp--get right on out of here!).

What motivation would Mr. Gore have?

Money.

Turns out he has huge stakes in companies that are the largest owners of carbon credits.

Yep, Gore stands to make a bajillion gazillion dollars if this cap and trade stuff goes through.

But he just wants to save the environment! Riiiiight.

And he invented the internet, too.



Too read more go to Glennbeck.com

Also, here is an interesting video from the Glenn Beck TV show regarding that precious cap & trade stuff.


Watch: Inhofe Talks About the Devastating Impacts of the Climate Tax Bill on American Families and Workers with Glenn Beck


Has common sense moved out of this country or what???


(I love Inhofe by the way. I also think he sounds a lot like my Uncle Loyd! Of course, I love my Uncle so Inhofe is awesome! )

I want to keep an eye on this web site. I am putting the US Senate Committee on Environment & Public Works in my links on the right side of the page.

No comments: