Monday, June 30, 2008

Off To The Gym!

Image Source


Off to the gym tonight! (I really just wanted to say that because it makes me feel SO athletic and strong!)

Did you notice how good I look on that treadmill? OK, you don't really believe it is me do you? It's because of the hair right?

Well, I am just so proud of my self that I had to share it with you. I started going BACK to the gym. Yes, I started, then took a break, and now am starting again. I went 3 days last week and plan to go again tonight. I walked for 25 minutes last week and am thinking of going up to 30 minutes tonight. I know what you are thinking. Are you sure you want to add that extra 5 whole minutes. When you have been off the exercise treadmill (so to speak) for a long time you have to get back on carefully. You don't want to strain or sprain anything.

In honor of my new fitness/weight loss goals I have some exercise funnies to share with you. I thought they were pretty good! What do you think???

I have to walk early in the morning,
before my brain figures out what I'm doing..

I joined a health club last year,
spent about 400 bucks.
Haven't lost a pound.
Apparently you have to go there.

The advantage of exercising every day
is so when you die, they'll say,
'Well, she looks good doesn't she.'

Image Source

No comments: